1. Leftover hot dogs buns are your version of fancy Italian bread.
When you don't have any French/Italian bread, but want garlic bread with your Italian Sausage ragu and have a ton of hot dog buns. pic.twitter.com/33MXasfXNw
— I'mNotAHRHitter (@ImNotAHRHitter) July 10, 2018
2. You’ve used a credit card to pay off another credit card.
3. When the bank teller asks you if you want to know your account balance, you feel like she’s shaming you.
4. You wash clothes in the sink cuz you’re out of laundry quarters. (Plus you’ve got to save that last one for the grocery carts at Aldi’s!)
— Jack International (@jkinternati0nal) February 8, 2016
5. That 5 cent refund you get for bringing in a grocery sack makes you feel loaded.
6. You leave the tags on clothes so you can return them later.
7. You “borrow” Wifi from the other people in your apartment building.
— D-Link USA (@Dlink) August 12, 2016
8. Plus you use your ex’s cousin’s mother’s neighbor’s Netflix password cuz that $8/month ain’t gonna pay for itself!
9. The water getting shut off has never stopped you from living your life. You’ve got two jugs of distilled water and some dry shampoo and IT CAN LAST TILL PAYDAY.
10. A coffee mug seems like a perfectly acceptable wine glass. (IT STILL TASTES THE SAME, DAMMIT!)
Ramen noodles and wine in a coffee cup…It’s what’s for dinner. pic.twitter.com/jzfP1ira2x
— Kyle Melancon (@kyle_melancon) September 6, 2018
Did you enjoy this post? Share it with your friends!