1. Leftover hot dogs buns are your version of fancy Italian bread.
2. You’ve used a credit card to pay off another credit card.
3. When the bank teller asks you if you want to know your account balance, you feel like she’s shaming you.
4. You wash clothes in the sink cuz you’re out of laundry quarters. (Plus you’ve got to save that last one for the grocery carts at Aldi’s!)
5. That 5 cent refund you get for bringing in a grocery sack makes you feel loaded.
6. You leave the tags on clothes so you can return them later.
7. You “borrow” Wifi from the other people in your apartment building.
8. Plus you use your ex’s cousin’s mother’s neighbor’s Netflix password cuz that $8/month ain’t gonna pay for itself!
9. The water getting shut off has never stopped you from living your life. You’ve got two jugs of distilled water and some dry shampoo and IT CAN LAST TILL PAYDAY.
10. A coffee mug seems like a perfectly acceptable wine glass. (IT STILL TASTES THE SAME, DAMMIT!)
If you enjoyed this post and would like more updates on making extra money and saving extra money, make sure to follow this blog by email. You can also follow Thrifty Squad on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Thanks for reading!